The Adeo Group Blog

Keep up with our latest news, industry insights, website launches, and general chitchat all in one place.

Blog

Facebook Timeline Checklist for your Business Page

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Facebook Timeline Checklist for your Business Page”.

6 Responses to “Facebook Timeline Checklist for your Business Page”

1. Dave says:

Thanks for the information. I was looking into this for my very new Canadian landscape photography service.

2. Caryn says:

I just tried to set up a facebook page for a nonprfit orchestra company called Chesapeake Orchestra. I have tried numerous things…exhausted seemingly all possibilities, but I cannot get the photos or the information to show up to other users. I also have tried messaging the page from another account and the messages don’t show when I log on as Chesapeake Orchestra. I’d like to think I’m pretty faceook savvy…I’ve tried account settings, etc…but this has me stumped…I’ve even deleted the page several times and started over…do you think these issues could be linked to the launch of the timeline…should I just wait until after the 30th and try again?

3. gordon says:

Hi Caryn

If you log in with your Facebook login and go to Facebook.com/pages

Create your Facebook page, then you should have the option to change to timeline.

It’s generally a message at the top of the screen.

Have you managed to set up the page or just having problems with timeline?

4. Jay says:

Hi there,
    Hopefully quick question – how did you get rid of two tabs and get a longer “About” description?
    Thanks for a great post!
    - Jay

5. gordon says:

Hi Jay

There should be a small arrow to the side on the tab, click on that and remove any additional tabs you don’t want.

If you have more than two tabs which you may require then the about text will be reduced.

6. kandra says:

Great points, and thank you for linking over to our template! I would love to see the pages you all have used it on if you want to pop on over to the template download post and drop a link in the comments.

Happy Facebook-ing folks!