Ecommerce Marketing In 2019 The Way Out of the Marketing Block
E-commerce marketing is critical for a successful online business. An online business not having an efficient e-commerce marketing strategy can potentially be moving towards a dead end. If you’re trying to get hold of a good ecommerce digital marketing strategy, here are all the essential things you need to know about ecommerce marketing first;
What is Ecommerce marketing?
It is a way of doing business via internet by creating awareness about product or services that are being offered. It is influencing the people to first visit your online store and then providing them all the good reasons to not leave your website without placing something in their online bucket. That’s when you know your digital marketing plan for ecommerce has worked for you.
Essential features of Ecommerce Site:
An Ecommerce site must have the following essential features to have an effective ecommerce marketing campaign run on it:
1. It should be easy to use.
2. Must contain high-resolution photos and video so that the costumers can get a feel of the product.
3. Sites must have a mobile-friendly version.
4. User- generated reviews in the form of star rating should also be present.
5. Make special offers on the site by giving out special deals.
6. Provide option for wish list so that customers can bookmark the items, they want to buy.
7. Provide the option of “find-in-store” to make it helpful for costumers to see which local store has the required product.
8. Provide related items to attract customers in the section “you might like this”.
9. Provide a section of frequency asked questions covering information regarding product and services.
10. Provide social proof to advocate the brand.
11. Create security features for safe online transactions.
12. Provide detailed advanced payment options on your site.
13. Shipping information should be provided in detail.
14. Make it easy for customer to request support or contact by providing multiple ways to contact like email, phone, location etc.
15. Return policy should be easy and comprehensively discussed.
All these key E-commerce features pave way for setting the foreground of an ecommerce marketing strategy that is guaranteed to produce results for the business. If the an ecommerce website is slow loading, too cluttered, not mobile friendly and stuffed with complex content it is never going to retain the website visitor’s attention long enough or achieve the set marketing campaign’s PPC count! The right keywords infused in the ecommerce website’s content can only do much if the website has all the above qualities.
Adeo group is a Digital Marketing Agency which provides marketing solutions to complex digital market problems. Ecommerce Website Design, PPC Campaign Management, social media marketing, SEO Glasgow services are part of our forte. We believe in providing value for the money by offering custom made services that satisfy your business needs because Adeo Group is all about you. You make us what we are today, an award winning digital marketing agency, Glasgow, London, UK