Apply Now For The Scottish Enterprise By Design Grant
Get funding to improve design in your business!
The Scottish Enterprise By Design grant can contribute between £2,000 and £5,000 to help you design new products or services or to help you improve the design of existing ones.
What can it be used for?
This grant can be used to support the design of a new product or service, including:
- ♦ Sampling or Minimal Viable Product Design
- ♦ Service design or manufacture ready design
- ♦ Formulation trials and focus groups
- ♦ Recipe development
- ♦ Packaging, prototyping or tooling
- ♦ Website design
Branding can be covered by the grant but must be part of a bigger innovation project with other design costs in the application.
And great news, we can help you with most of these things!
Can I apply for this grant?
You can apply for the By Design grant if you are:
- ♦ A small to medium-sized VAT registered business or social enterprise in Scotland looking to use design to develop a new product or service.
- ♦ Able to contribute at least 30% of the cost
- ♦ Able to fund the project up-front
- ♦ Able to demonstrate the benefits of the project