We’re Looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer
We’re on the hunt again! This time we’re looking for a supremely talented Lead Full Stack Developer to join our award-winning team. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task and be able to lead a team in order to deliver innovative and outstanding work. Want to know more? Keep reading…
Adeo Group is a multi-award-winning digital agency and development company. Plan, Create, Generate it’s our DNA. We design and build solutions for customers across the globe and implement marketing strategies to help their business flourish. We work with our in-house team of developers and marketers to come up with unique solutions based on round customer needs. Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Lead PHP Full Stack Developer to join the team.
- Feel empowered. Believe in yourself. Be responsive and innovative and do what it takes to make our clients smile.
- Teamwork is key, we all fit in so our clients stand out, treat colleagues with dignity and respect.
- We don’t want to just be ok at our jobs we want to be the best – set the bar high.
- Recognise that there is a commercial value to every project you undertake.
- Be accountable for our actions and inactions
- Inspire creativity, passion, optimism and fun
About the Role
As a Technical Lead, you will be responsible for full-stack development as well as:
- Understand business requirements and translate these to technical requirements for various clients projects
- Analyse technical requirements and effectively forecast and report on the cost/duration of critical projects
- Keep abreast of new technologies which could provide commercial opportunities for the business
- Build and lead a team of highly skilled developers
- Vendor management
- Technically design and develop new web applications
- Troubleshoot any existing web applications
- Integrate mobile and backend through API’s
- Develop simple options for A/B testing
- Collaborate with the wider team and act as a source of inspiration
- oo-php ( 4 years + commercial experience )
- MySQL – Must have (knowledge or eloquent, PDO, mysql and ability to construct and debug sql queries)
- experience using composer, guzzle
- experience integrating and debugging rest and soap API’s
- comfortable with vagrant
- WordPress nice-to-have
- Knowledge of design patterns, testing tools and php standards
- Strong skills and knowledge in SCRUM, Kanban, Docker, Kubernetes, Vert.x, NodeJS – Highly collaborative and excellent problem-solving skills – Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Time to get refreshed – 21 days annual leave plus 8 public holidays
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle to Work Scheme
- The Friday Social – The drinks are on us at the end of the week
Interested in being a part of a fast–growing agency with a diverse range for clients in the UK, Middle East and US? Get in touch with Susie on firstname.lastname@example.org