We’re Looking For A UX/UI Expert To Join Our Award-Winning Team
We are looking for a supremely creative and talented Senior designer and UX/UI expert to join our award-winning team. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task and deliver innovative and outstanding work, plus laugh at all the Managing Director’s really bad jokes (with gusto.)
Adeo design and build solutions for customers across the globe and implement marketing strategies to help their business flourish. We work with our in-house team of developers and marketers to come up with unique solutions based around our client’s needs.
Despite 2020 being a really difficult year for so many, we are lucky to have continued growth and we need an experienced UX/UI Designer to join the team and develop designs for mid/large-scale projects, as well as be the Adeo brand dynamo. Teamwork is everything at Adeo, and although you will be working from home, for now, we have daily team stand-ups and regular touchpoints; and when safe, you will be working some days from our central Glasgow HQ too.
As our new Adeo team member, you will be responsible for understanding our client’s needs and to visualise how their customers may use their websites. You will need to implement UX/UI designs for various solutions that are visually appealing and engaging, ensuring we provide highly usable web experiences. You’ll work closely with stakeholders to create and implement high-quality user journeys, UI elements and designs that respond well across a wide range of web and mobile devices.
In terms of specifics, the list below gives an overview of some of the skills and experiences we’re looking for:
- – A strong portfolio demonstrating UX/UI design skills.
- – Commercial experience with user interface and interaction design and standard UCD methodologies.
- – Experience designing, conducting and analysing user research to determine user needs, wants and expectations.
- – Experience incorporating findings from user research into solutions, with a focus on meeting user needs.
- – Ability to support and care for your work colleagues.
- – Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, prototypes and user flows to communicate and test design concepts.
- – Strong visual design skills with the ability to deliver aesthetically pleasing, clean, engaging designs, with an awareness of layout, colour theory and typography.
- – Experience using tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Xd, Illustrator, Photoshop) and other visual design, wireframing and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Axure, InVision, Omnigraffle).
- – Knowledge of web technologies, accessibility and design standards.
- – Able to communicate effectively without jargon.
- – A thirst for knowledge and for our Friday 5 pm weekend toasts.
We’d love you to have but don’t worry if you don’t:
- – A relevant degree (e.g. Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Architecture, Web/Digital/Visual Design) or equivalent commercial experience.
- – Experience with A/B or Multivariate testing and usage analytics.
- – Experience designing infographics and other data visualizations.
- – Experience of working in an Agile environment.
What you’ll receive from us:
- – Opportunity to grow within a fast-paced, up and coming company.
- – Competitive salary
- – Training
- – And so much more…